Monday, June 3, 2013

Stitchin Stina's Custom CRAFTS!


*If you found your way here through a Stitchin Stina's social media account, thanks for stopping by!
If you follow this blog already, thank you, too!
Here's how you can stay connected to my projects, DIY's, recipes, items for sale, and reviews:
follow the blog
like the Facebook page
follow on Twitter @StitchinStina
follow on Pinterest
visit the Etsy shop
Your support is greatly appreciated!*


Sitting in the heat and humidity of the past week here in New England, it's difficult to think about crocheting. All that yarn...and hats...and blankets... No thank you. I am working on some pairs of shark slippers for someone, but I have to admit that crocheting tends to take a back seat in my mind once it starts getting warmer.

Nice weather, graduation parties, and my daughter's upcoming birthday have had me painting, baking, and crafting. Regrettably, the Facebook page to support my Etsy shop has been particularly quiet lately, while my blog has been abuzz. I've shared a few blog posts on the page, but a DIY Cozy Coupe tutorial seems out of place on a page for a shop that sells crocheted items. So I feel that it's time to broaden the page to include more.

In addition to offering different products, I wanted the page to be a place where I can share things. I have no shame in cross-self-promoting (I don't know if that's a thing, but it sounds good) all over my social media spots, but even if you don't want to buy something from me, I'd still like to share with you what I've been working on.

Here's what's new on all the social media accounts: any and everything that I've been making or baking - including my own DIY tutorials (like this one for a Cozy Coupe paint job), recipes (like this Coconut Cheesecake Brownie recipe), images of recent craft projects, and reviews of "Pinterest Successes" - found it, (re)pinned it, did it, and here's how it went for me.

As far as the Etsy shop itself is concerned, this is
Stitchin Stina's Custom Crafts' Mission:
To provide you with a product that is custom-made, just for you, exactly the way you want it. My crafting services are here to help create your vision.

Always, always, always, thank you for your support! Any like, share, retweet, (re)pin, +1, is greatly appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment